High-efficiency equipment designated for blasting and deburring of the cast, stamped, or bleached pieces of steel, iron, aluminum, etc. There are many models available with different widths and height passages.
• Fast: all faces blasted in only one operation.
• Practical: works with different shapes without demanding set-up.
• Finishing: there’s no shock between products during the process.
• Loading: can be manual or automatic.
• Power: works from 2 to 8 blast wheels.
• Efficiency: blast wheels with power from 5 to 75 HP.
• Customized: the high-efficiency blast wheels are properly positioned for each application.
• Quality: it has a frequency inverter in the mesh wire belt that is produced in manganese steel.