Suitable for blasting and shot peening of castings, forged, stamped, welded assemblies, etc. It can operate with steel shot and optionally with steel grit.
• Built-in resistant steel.
• Works with fast production cycles.
• Reduces the blasting time.
• Guarantees a higher uniformity in the blasting parts, even in the more complex ones.
• Compact exhaustion system: it uses filters with a non-woven polyester cartridge. Equipped with automatic cleaning through the pulsing jet. Meet the main ambient standards.
• Exclusively patented blast wheels: reduce blasting time, being more productive than similar machines or even with an oscillating hook.
• Two service doors: with manual opening and structure welded over the bearing.
• Command panel: mounted in an armored enclosure, meets the standards for the sector and is equipped with a friendly interface.
• Blast wheel frequency inverter.
• Vibratory or rotative sieve.
• Tool steel lining to operate with steel grit.