Due to our presence and expansion in the shot peening market, we developed a rotary head lance to nozles with a lateral exit. This rotary head integrates our shot peening machine as an optional item. It's also available for sale to users and manufacturers of shot peening machines.
• Extremally light and compact.
• Easily adapted to robots and motorized arms.
• Equipped with a rotatory valve that is driven by a gearbox connected to a servomotor.
• The spinning speed is controlled by a drive and works between 0 to 120 RPM.
• The spinning is always made in 360 degrees in one way.
• It can operate with several rotary nozzles with 1 or 2 side outputs.
• Works with different types of abrasive.
We provide the full set including the blast nozzle, robot adaptation support, PLC equipment control and also dry contact communication with the blasting machines.