CMV® blast room operates with any abrasive and guarantees a very high productivity index. This system requires extremely low foundations and can even be built without the need for foundations or even in mobile containers.
Meet the primary international standards.
• Doors: the service door can be built-in metal with a manual opening and a motorized conveyor belt. The door of the operator has an anti-panic bar.
• Luminaires are sealed against dust and abrasive and are dimensioned to obtain illuminance according to ISO 8995-1: 2002.
• Working chamber: built-in steel sheet profiles bolted together are modulated to suit any dimension. Except for the ceiling, there is a rubber coating on the inside.
• Horizontal transport of the abrasive: it has a system with scraper cars or, optionally, with threads, conveyor belts or even a pickup truck next to the mug lift.
• Control panel: mounted in a shielded cabinet, equipped with CLP for the automatic control of the functions of the equipment, besides a security system that prevents the blasting with an open door. It meets the main international standards, like EN 60204-1.
• Blasting machine: it has a pressure vessel built according to ASME VIII, hydrostatically tested, pneumatic remote control, operator protection, and air filter suitable for human breathing. There is also a high-efficiency pneumatic system and high-efficiency nozzle. It can be equipped with a level sensor for automatic abrasive replenishment.
• Mug elevator and abrasive purifier: the elevator features high chromium resistant high-abrasion cups and is driven directly by a reduction motor. The abrasive cleaner is highly efficient and easy to regulate.
• Exhaust system: a combination of air inlet/outlet baffles ensures excellent visibility and eliminates abrasive waste. The Powder Collector features descending airflow (patent-pending) and filter cartridges with polyester elements with an electronically-controlled pulse-jet automatic cleaning system.
• Optional: among other things, the equipment can be supplied with a HEPA filter.