Our suction blast cabinet has a patented abrasive recycling system that allows better use of the abrasive and eliminates the cyclone and the bag of the dust collector.
• Compact design and with higher productivity than similar equipment.
• Exhaust fan positioned at the end of the cycle, so it doesn’t present wear.
• Easy airflow regulation.
• Great visibility due to the exclusive system of exhaustion and powerful illumination.
• The security system doesn’t allow blasting with open doors.
• The patented system allows the use of many types of abrasives.
• Savings of up to 30% abrasive due to the adjustable separation.
• Closed filters mounted in the closet avoid contamination with the environment.
• The cleaning of the filters is made by mechanical agitation inside a closed area.
• Cleaning over close to the machine with the aspiration hose (optional).
• Cleaning and removal jobs, decorative finishing, engraving, and textures provide finishing over all surfaces, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, brass, etc.