It is designed to work with steel shot (carbon or stainless steel) for cleaning, deoxidation, descaling, deburring, surface finishing for painting and shot peening.
• Blast wheel: throw a higher volume of abrasive with a velocity of about 20% higher than the conventional blast wheels due to the design of the curved blade.
• Basket: with a capacity of 100 liters, has a loading/unloading access door.
• Work door: manual opening assisted by shock absorbers.
• Abrasive separator: high efficiency patented system.
• Control panel: mounted in an IP-54 armored enclosure and equipped with a friendly man-machine interface.
• Dust collector: has an automatic cleaning with panel-type filters with a filtering surface of 7.7 m2.