top of page
The pressure blast cabinet is suitable for medium to heavy work in surface preparation.
Coatings or cleaning of parts, matting, removal of old paint, lamination scale, forgery, foundry, deoxidization, decoration, engraving, shot peening, etc.
• Very safe: it stops the operation when doors are open.
• Meets main international safety standards, such as 97/23/EC.
• Very low maintenance cost.
• Equipped with an anti-static blasting hose and a venturi-type blasting nozzle in tungsten carbide.
• Employs a wide range of abrasive materials: carbon steel grit, stainless steel, aluminum oxide, sand, glass microspheres, etc.
bottom of page