Download the catalog
With excellent productivity, it operates with various abrasives in the most varied types of surface preparation. It can be used autonomously, coupled with an abrasive reclaim in a room or blasting cabinet.
• Pop-up ball valve: higher sealing capacity, less wear.
• Non-return valve: protects the ball valves and the air filter against the action of the abrasive.
• Conical bottom: ensures more abrasive flow.
• Well-positioned inspection windows: facilitate maintenance.
• Abrasive hoses with anti-static rubber: more flexible and durable.
• Long venturi-type nozzles with larger inlet mouth: higher productivity.
• Abrasive metering valve made of urethane and equipped with inspection cover: dosing precision,
longer working life and ease of maintenance.